Donald Trump, Sexism, and Racism – A Reply To Literally Every Accusation

This will be perhaps the most ambitious project I’ve ever taken on.  I plan to respond to literally every accusation against Donald Trump regarding sexism or racism that can be found in popular media.

The reason I’m doing this?  It’s simple.  It’s because despite the media spin, there have never been any examples of Donald Trump being either racist or sexist, and yes that includes the whole “Mexicans are Rapists” thing.  This post will respond to every accusation, including that one, so sit tight.  Basically, I’m tired of hearing people use as the only reason they aren’t voting for Trump is that “he’s racist and sexist”.  We’re going to settle this once and for all.  At the end of this post, if you still believe Trump is either of those things, it will be only because you simply want to believe, and for no other reason.

To be clear, there *are* legitimate arguments against Trump.  But him being sexist or racist simply aren’t among them, and it’s only those accusations specifically that I’ll be answering.

For the SJWs and 3rd Wavers among you, please feel free to close this window and run away to your safe spaces.  And yes that’s hyperlinked to an actual example reported by the Washington Post, so it’s not just hyperbole.  I’ve had over 100 former friends block me on social media over the last few weeks, many of which I personally helped care for in real life, and I’m still seeing bullshit posts like “If you are voting for Trump / Hillary, please unfriend me”.  Only a handful of LGBT people are still connect with.  That number will probably reduce further after this post, as I don’t expect this nonsense to end anytime soon.  But someone needs to step up and be the voice of reason in an ocean of Buzzfeed and Vox clickbait.

And before we really get into it, we need to define our terms, as we always do on 4th Wavers.

racist definitionThis is essentially the definition used by Martin Luthor King Jr in describing it as “judging by content of character rather than by colour of skin”, with the context of this statement being explained in a speech that is now part of the American identity.  It is not the ridiculous notion of including a “power structure” where whites are automatically racist and blacks simply can’t be due to their being more whites in the country (the US population is only 10% black).  This is obviously an attempt to excuse all black racism.  Clearly, if I took a plane to Nigeria tomorrow, I would both be the minority, and would lack access to a “power structure”.  Does that mean I can walk around using the “N word” and every other racist lingo that comes to mind, seeing as how I’m the minority, without a power structure, and therefore can’t be racist?  Yea, no – we’re using the definition seen above.

Moving on…

sexist definitionI find it particularly ironic that the definition of sexism involves some level of sexism.  Why are women considered more important in the definition itself?  Isn’t that an example of sexism?  Aren’t men and women equal?

Either way, this is the definition of sexism we’re using.  If Donald Trump is rude to most men, he’s not sexist for being rude to a woman, for the reason that he did not discriminate based on gender.  If Trump refuses to hire a woman because she doesn’t have the qualifications, that again isn’t sexism.  If he refuses to hire her because she’s a woman – that’s exactly what sexism means.  We’re going to be referring back to the definition of sexism a lot, as liberals have it to where literally everything a man says to a woman that isn’t apologizing for his existence is somehow a form of sexism.  Tell a woman to shut up?  Sexism!  Tell a man to shut up?  No one cares.  Open a door for a woman?  Sexism!  Do you also open doors for men?  Yea doesn’t matter.  Tell a woman she’s beautiful?  Benign sexism!  Tell a man he’s beautiful?  Hopefully you’re seeing a pattern here.  Sexism is rough treatment of a woman because she is a woman.  Telling a woman she’s a bitch isn’t sexist if she’s actually being a bitch.

In short, one of the quickest and easiest tools for determining if something is sexist is to simply change male and female roles.  If a woman said this to a man, would it still be sexist?  If the answer is no (because it’s not discrimination based on gender), then it was never sexist to begin with.

Now, as for the format of this post, I thought about whether it should be divided into parts, or I should follow in the true spirit of the subject matter and make it HUUUUUUUUGE.  I’ve decided to go with the latter, so to keep some order and make this easier to navigate, here’s how we’ll do it: hit ctrl + f on your keyboard right now, then copy paste one of the lines below into the search bar on the bottom of your screen.  It should take you to the section where that particular set is answered.  Each section will include at least one mainstream source on the accusation so we can review what was actually said according to the source.  I have someone in the process of remaking 4th Wavers so it has a more modern format, but for now, that’s how we’ll do it.

So here’s the table of contents.  ctrl + f to get to them.  The first two featured:

— Mexicans are rapists (starting with this one since it’s the most popular)

— “When I come home and dinner’s not ready, I go through the roof” (featured image is here if that’s what you came for.)

Sexism:
— When he belittled his wife / “negotiable assets” remark
— When he called women ‘beautiful pieces of ass’
— When he said all women are goldiggers
— When he said he was irresistible to women
— When he told a woman she’d ‘make a great wife’
— When he cracked an incest gag
— When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell part one
— When he compared women to architecture
— When he called Angelina ‘not beautiful’
— When he pitched ‘Lady or a Tramp?’
— When he called Anne Hathaway a goldigger
— ‘The Trump rule’
— When he asked men to rate women
— When he called breastfeeding ‘disgusting’
— When he called a female journalist a ‘dog’
— When he joked about his penis
— When he criticised Cher
— When he insulted Arianna Huffington
— When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell part two
— When he made an oral sex joke
— When he blammed sex assault on cohabitation
— When he did a u-turn on abortion
— When he called Arianna Huffington ugly part two
— When he said Hillary couldn’t ‘satisfy’.
— When he used the word ‘bimbo’
— When he called Heidi Klum fat.
— When he insulted Carly Fiorina
— When he insulted Fiorina part two
— When he said abortion was ‘punishable’
— When he called clinton an ‘enabler’
— When he ‘apologized’ to Megyn Kelly
— That a woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.
— That women have a “great act going on to trick men.
— That Bette Midler’s “ugly face and body” are offensive.
— That the best line in any movie is this beautiful gem.
— That women fawn all over him because he is rich and powerful.

Racism:
— The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people
— Discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career
— He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him
— He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States
— He treats racial groups as monoliths
— He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment
— He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester
— He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”
— He stereotyped Jews and shared an anti-Semitic meme
— Laziness is a Trait in Blacks

========================================

1. Mexicans are rapists

Source: watch here / read and watch here.

Trump actually makes a pretty good case if you click the “read and watch” link above, which takes you to the Washington Post article.  The exact quote:

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you.”

^^^ Straight off, he’s not talking about all Mexicans.  He’s only talking about the ones coming here illegally. Further, he’s acknowledging that Mexico has “their best” – which includes people in the crowd that day.  He did not say “Mexicans are rapists”.

>> “They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

^^^ Again, where in that statement do you see any indication that “All Mexicans are rapists”?

He said:

1. There are rapists in Mexico.

And…

2. Those rapists are coming to the US.  And Trump even quoted a Fusion investigation which found that 80% of women coming to the US from Mexico end up getting raped, by – guess who – rapists, who happen to live in Mexico.

Now to be fair, he did say “Mexico is SENDING” – and maybe I’m reading this differently than most – but it’s clear that an uneven economic situation currently exists that has people in Mexico wanting to come to the US.  It’s also clear that people in poverty commit more crime, and are more desperate to get away from their situations – as such, trying to get into the US.  This creates a situation where rapist may indeed be among those coming to the US, which is not at all unreasonable, and is exactly what Trump pointed out.

Again, he did not say “Mexicans are rapists”, or did he intend or imply that.

========================================

2. “When I come home and dinners not ready, I go through the roof”

Source: here.

This one comes from a 1994 interview, and the quote is exactly as it sounds: two people in a heterosexual, consensual relationship, have agreed to take on their respective gender roles and expectations, and one of them doesn’t come through on their side of the agreement, then it’s somehow sexist to call them on it.

But remember, if Trump – taking the traditional male role – didn’t feel like going out and getting a job and wanted to lay around the house all day – then it wouldn’t be sexist AT ALL for his wife to kick his ass for it, right?  He needs to stop being lazy and provide for his family, right?  Not so much because “that’s what men do” – but that’s what he agreed to in this relationship.  His wife at the time, Marla, was a grown woman, and despite what 3rd Wave feminist might think, she is an adult, who is responsible for her own decisions.  She married Trump and stayed with him for 6 years.  Marla was an actress and TV personality, so there was no discernible economic duress that kept her in this relationship.

Believe it or not, some women like being womanly, and enjoy traditional female roles.  There’s nothing sexist about that.  And if I, as a woman, want to be a homemaker, then I have responsibilities to that effect.  I can’t just lay around whenever I want while someone else pays the bills and expect them to be totally okay with it.  Now if I don’t want to be a homemaker – I don’t have to be!  I’m an adult.  It’s a personal choice.  She chose to stay married to him for 6 years.

This argument is particularly strange as it comes from liberals, who will maintain that THIS:

BDSM^ Is 100% PERFECTLY NORMAL in the home, and should totally be respected – and in fact you’re oppressing LGBT rights somehow if you don’t agree.

………. and they would of course have a very reasonable point.  What two people do in their own home, as long as it’s consensual, is entirely okay.

Except if you want dinner on the table.  I mean, that’s just completely across the line.  How dare you.  Sexist!

========================================

3. When he belittled his wife / “negotiable assets” remark

Source: Here and here.  You can see the full story with the original quote here.

Not much to say on this one.  Trump reportedly said: “I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?”

Remember our sexist test?  Switch it around, and imagine a woman saying this to a man.  3rd Wavers would jump up on the chance to remind everyone that women do not owe you their time, money, or assets, and that if a man wants his own jewelry there’s no reason he can’t get a job and buy his own.  For sure this does make Trump sound rather cold… if I were married, I’d sorta *want* to give my wife stuff… but hey, you don’t have to, and it’s on Ivanna to know the person she’s getting married to before she marries him, then take the good with the bad, for better or worse.  Again, if we switch the genders around, the man would be seen as a leech who’s only married to a “sugar mama” for free stuff.

========================================

4. When he called women ‘beautiful pieces of ass’

Source: here and here.

The exact quote is: “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

Lets use our sexist test!  Switch it around.  A woman is saying this about a man.  Still sexist?  Are you going to tell me that I, as a woman, am not allowed to express my sexual interest in a man?  Of course not – that would be sexist.  I’m an independent woman and I can growl when I see a hot muscular man take his shirt off in this July heat we’re having.  With his muscles all glistening in the sun.  For some reason that’s totally okay.

But turn this around, and somehow it’s sexist.  Sure.  Remember that definition by the way?  “Sexist” means “discrimination against women”.  So wtf is a man supposed to do?  Say the same exact thing about other men so he doesn’t discriminate???

========================================

5. When he said all women are goldiggers

Source: here and here.

This claim is a bit strange… because the example they use doesn’t say anything like this.

Here’s the exact quote:

“There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle [aww, how sweet]. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else [if that’s your opinion]. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp [yea, there are women out there who are like that.  Hell every woman I know will vouch for me on this one – we *all* have met someone exactly like this at one point]. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her [right, but I don’t think this excludes that she might also be signing because she loves you like the first woman does].”

^^^ Trump here is pointing out the cruel reality that *some* women definitely are after money.  But he very clearly points out with his first example that *not* all women are like that.  Some women do love you.  He flat out says that.

This kinda reminds me of that scene from Star Trek where Picard is told that there are 5 lights when there aren’t.  You’re expected to disbelieve the very thing that is right there in front of you, and believe what you are told.

========================================

6. When he said he was irresistible to women

Source: Here.

The exact quote: “all of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected”.

^^^ Really?  Saying women flirt with you is sexist?  I mean… okay, what if women actually did flirt with him?  Then what?  He has to lie about it?

Why the hell is this even included on the list???  It’s not even worth using the Sexist Test where we flip it around.  If a woman said men flirted with her and “that’s to be expected”…. well… YEA!  Thank you Captain Obvious!  But sure this is somehow sexist.

========================================

7. When he told a woman she’d ‘make a great wife’

Source: Here.

I’ll admit, I was already rolling my eyes just as soon as I copy-pasted this from the table of contents above, wondering in what POSSIBLE context telling someone this could EVER be sexist.  And now let me click over to the other tab to find out.

From the link: According to one woman who appeared on the show, Trump told her: “I bet you make a great wife”.

^^^ …………………………………… th….. that’s it?

He….. he told her.  That.  She’d make a great wife.  That’s it.  Nothing else.

reaction23Okay.  If you say so.  I’m not even sure how this could ever *possibly* be discriminatory towards women, since a man generally wouldn’t be a wife, but rather would be a “husband”, even if he married another man.  So a woman is able to become a wife, and most women actually do want to fall in love and settle down one day.  But yea.  I have a feeling I’m gonna end up with a headache trying to understand some of these.

========================================

8. When he cracked an incest gag

Source: Here

>> According to ABC News, back in 2006 Trump said “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

>> A spokesman later said it was a ‘joke’.

^^^ The title of this article is “Trump Sexism Tracker”.  They keep using that word.  I do not think it means what they think it means.

If your daughter were not your daughter, then you would not know her to be your daughter.  You wouldn’t have *any* of the memories you currently have of her.  This would be another universe where the two of you had never met, and she would not be related to you.

Alright moving on this one isn’t even worth spending time on.  There’s nothing here that is discriminatory towards women on the basis of gender, which is the definition of sexism.

========================================

9. When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell part one

Source: Here.

>> “Rosie O’Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out. If you take a look at her, she’s a slob. How does she even get on television? If I were running The View, I’d fire Rosie. I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers and say, ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’

^^^ Okay, first… you say you don’t like a single woman, and that makes you sexist towards all women?  I mean it’s okay to not like one single woman.  I’m not a huge fan of Sarah Palin, and I’ve said some rough things about her before.  Come to think of it… and I’m just throwing this out there… I’m willing to bet that if Trump had said the same exact thing about Palin?  Probably wouldn’t have made the list.  Hell he’d be consider a hero for having said that!

The definition of “sexism” being used for this list seems to include criticism of absolutely anyone who the left admires.  You’re not allowed to call Rosie fat.  But you’re absolutely allowed – and encouraged – to call Sarah Palin stupid and Ann Coulter ugly.  That’s not sexist at all!

========================================

10. When he compared women to architecture

Source: Here.

God… I can’t believe I’ve been on this for hours and I’m only up to number 10.  And this is mostly from just one source.  What have I gotten myself into…. the stupid is starting to hurt…

From the link:

>> “Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see.”

>> At least our beauty isn’t superficial, eh ladies?

^^^ Right.  Remember way up there in the introduction, where I pointed this out?  Telling a woman she’s beautiful is sexist.  Telling her she’s ugly is sexist.  Holding a door open is sexist.  NOT holding a door open is sexist.  Basically, if you’re white, cis-gender, and male, and you’re doing something – it’s sexist.

The man is even saying, verbatim, that beauty and elegance is *not* just superficial, but it’s still somehow sexist.  I mean there’s an entire branch of philosophy called aesthetics: http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_aesthetics.html

From the link:

—————
Aesthetics is the branch of philosophy concerned with the nature and appreciation of art, beauty and good taste. It has also been defined as “critical reflection on art, culture and nature”. The word “aesthetics” derives from the Greek “aisthetikos”, meaning “of sense perception”. Along with Ethics, aesthetics is part of axiology (the study of values and value judgements).
—————

^ Yes, that’s right.  Even philosophy itself is sexist now.  And you have nothing to lose but your chains (cuz you already lost your friggen mind).

========================================

11. When he called Angelina ‘not beautiful’ / That Angelina Jolie has dated too many guys to be attractive.

Source here and here, respectively.

The first one:

>> “I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not—I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not”.

^^^ We **JUST SAID** in the previous one of these that saying women are beautiful, and beauty is not superficial, WAS SEXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you’re saying that when a woman ISN’T beautiful, that too is sexist????

Okay so men just CANNOT SPEAK!  I was joking earlier about anything a man says is sexist but god friggen dammit!  This is clearly not a joke!  If Angelina is beautiful, that’s literally a sexist statement – and if she’s not beautiful, THAT’S ALSO somehow a sexist statement!!!

And from the second link:

>> “[Angelina Jolie’s] been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby… And, I just don’t even find her attractive,”

^^^ I’m kind of wondering which part of that is *supposed* to be sexist… the part where he doesn’t find her attractive?  Or the part where she’s been with a lot of guys?  But at this point I’m starting to wonder if each and every word of this sentence isn’t somehow sexist.  Like…. linking verbs and shit.  Your prepositions and adjectives be oppressing me!  STOP OPPRESSING ME, PARTS OF SPEECH!!!  Why is grammar so sexist??? WHY???

God I’m starting to lose my mind and we’re only at 11.  This post started out as a response to accusations of Trump’s sexism.  It instead will be the documented process of Athena slowly losing her mind.

========================================

12. When he pitched ‘Lady or a Tramp?’

Source: Here.

At this point, I’m kind of torn.  These are getting more and more ridiculous, yet I don’t want to leave them out and unanswered.  Here’s the actual quote from the link:

—– —–
Yes, really. This was reported to be a reality show, in which ‘out of control’ party girls were sent to charm school to learn some manners.
—– —–

Isn’t one of the most common arguments against Trump being that he doesn’t have “presidential demeanor”?  That he’s a loud mouth without manners?  Who’s constantly rude and doesn’t care how others feel?

………… but if you want to send a *WOMAN* who fits that very description to charm school so she can learn to not be that way…. that’s sexist.

In fact, lets look at just how incredible this double standard is. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/susan-harrow/relationships-charm-schoo_b_577959.html .

From the link:

—– —–
How many of you gals out there would like to send the men you meet trying to find Mr. Right to charm school? Imagine that those men learned how to really look at you and listen. Their bachelor pad had all the comforts a girl could want. This is not some pie in the sky dream. You may be meeting a man near you who is skilled in the art of seduction, love, conversation and who can possibly even make a mean pasta pomodoro.
—– —–

^ But Trump suggesting this exact same thing for women?  Sexist.

========================================

13. When he called Anne Hathaway a goldigger

Source: Here.

Just as it sounds, Trump is quoted as saying: “So when he had plenty of money, she liked him. But then after that, not as good, right?”

Well I don’t know.  Lets ask Anne F*ing Hathaway what she thinks.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/starsandstories/8206954/Anne-Hathaway-That-was-a-bad-relationship.html – from the link: “‘Goodness, it was a bad relationship,’ she says softly. ‘It was an embarrassing break-up, but what I went through is not that big a deal compared to what many people go through.’ “.

So, yes.  That appears to be an accurate description.  And also her husband was arrested for money laundering, so the reason behind him not having money anymore seems rather important.  Pretty damn reasonable decision, not something I would call being a “golddigger” – and note that Trump never used that word.  Probably because finding out your love interest has laundered his fortunes, and then not wanting to be with him because of that, doesn’t make you a golddigger (except according to The Telegraph, apparently).

========================================

14. ‘The Trump rule’

Source: Here.

Sigh…. okay.  What’s it gonna be this time?  He’s sexist because his name is Trump?  He made a rule once, and now he’s sexist?  I’m answering these as I read them.  They’re so fallacious that most of them require literally no research.

From the link:

—– ——
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean wrote about the ‘Trump rule’ in her book, referring to the Miss USA pageant, of which Trump is co-owner. She claimed that the billionaire had the girls parade in front of him, so he could separate those he found attractive from those he didn’t.

She wrote: “Many of the girls found this exercise humiliating. Some of the girls were sobbing backstage after [he] left, devastated to have failed even before the competition really began . . . it was as though we had been stripped bare.”
—– —–

^ Oh god I was actually right.  Trump literally “did something”… so he’s sexist.

Okay look, you are at The Miss USA pageant.  This is a beauty contest!  You are being judged based on how beautiful you are!!  You don’t want to be judged that way?  Then DON’T BE IN THE CONTEST!!!  Trump being one of the judges doesn’t make him sexist.  You being offended that you’re not pretty enough – in a beauty contest – makes you an idiot.  That’s like me not lifting the most in a bench press contest then being sad and offended that I didn’t win and then claiming you were being sexist.

========================================

15. When he asked men to rate women

Source: Here.

From link: “Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy claimed: “So much of the boardroom discussion concerned the appearance of the female contestants—discussing the female contestants’ looks—who he found to be hot.”

^^^ It’s.  Called.  A.

-=”BEAUTY”=-

CONTEST!!!

What part of this concept eludes you???  Why are you even in the contest if you don’t want to be judged on your looks???

========================================

16. When he called breastfeeding ‘disgusting’

Feminism actual issue breast feeding

Pretty legitimate point, actually.

Source: Here.

From the link:

—– —–
Trump was in court testifying in a deposition over a failed Florida real estate project, when lawyer Elizabeth Beck asked to take a break to breastfeed her three-month old daughter.

Trump and his team objected, so she pulled out her breast pump to prove it. In an incident that the Republican presidential candidate ‘does not dispute’, he walked out of the room, telling Beck she was ‘disgusting’.
—– —–

Yea, 2 things.

First, I’m personally 100% with breast feeding in public, and have always kinda scratched my head when folks raise a fuss about it.  I don’t see the big deal.  But apparently, there’s this idea that it’s just not an appropriate thing to do in public.  That’s not a gender thing, it’s not a sexist thing – in Louisiana, wearing your hat indoors is considered inappropriate, and I remember folks getting yelled at for it when I was growing up there as a teenager.  Why is it so important?  No idea.  It’s just one of those things that culture says we shouldn’t do.

That’s probably why Bill Mahar, who’s an icon to the left, also thinks it’s disgusting.  (And just an aside, there is actually a good deal of debate over whether breast feeding is better than bottles anyway.)

Second, a pattern is beginning to emerge here.  Trump never actually said she was disgusting for wanting to breast feed.  The man is in court, battling against someone who wants a recess when Trump doesn’t, and the judge rules in her favor.  I can imagine that’s probably the actual source of the remark, and had nothing to do with breast feeding.  But you’re just supposed to believe that anyway, because Trump is sexist.  And we know he says sexist things, because he’s sexist.  And we know he’s sexist because he says sexist things.

========================================

17. When he called a female journalist a ‘dog’

Source: Here and here.

Switch it around.  If he called a male journalist a ‘dog’… would it be sexist?  No?  Okay, moving on.

========================================

18. when he joked about his penis

Source: Here.

From the link:

—– —–
In 2012, transgender Miss Universe contestant Jenna Talackova was kicked out of the contest for not having declared her trans status in her entry (the pageant does now accept trans people). Talackova’s lawyer, Gloria Allred, angrily said that no one had asked Trump to ‘prove’ he was a man by showing his anatomy.

In response, Trump called in to TMZ Live and said of his penis: “I think Gloria would be very impressed”.
—– —–

^^^ First, the issue surrounding trans people and our participation in public events is a brand new issue people are beginning to face, and along the way, we’re going to have to restructure some of the rules and administrative processes that were written with cis-people in mind.

What this little tid bit doesn’t mention is that it was, in fact, Donald Trump himself, who stepped in and reversed the decision to not allow Jenna to compete.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/jenna-talackovas-miss-universe-canada-bid-could-be-back-on-after-donald-trump-steps-in – the title of this URL says it all.  From the link:

—– —–
“As long as she meets the standards of legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, which we understand that she does, Jenna Talackova is free to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant,” said Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump and executive vice president of his business group.

“Nobody is capitulating. Rather the Miss Universe organization is respecting the laws of Canada,” Cohen told Reuters, adding that she, “like all the other contestants, is wished the best of luck by Mr. Trump.
—— —–

^ Now it’s something how the Telegraph article forgot to mention *any* of that, and the only thing we heard was him Jenna being kicked out of the competition, and him making a joke about his penis.

========================================

19. When he criticised Cher

Source: Here and here.

Okay, so Cher insulted Trump’s hair.  In return, Trump brought up Cher’s plastic surgeries.

…… sorry Cher, but as the old saying goes, if you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.  If you’re expecting that you can trash talk him as much as you want, and he’ll just sit there and hang his head and take it, think again.  And there’s nothing here that’s sexist; Trump would fire back against anyone; man, woman, black, white, tall, short, fat, thin – anyone.

========================================

20. When he insulted Arianna Huffington

Source: Here.

Again, Trump very openly attacks just about anyone who goes up against him.  This is actually what makes him more honest.  If he doesn’t like you, he doesn’t smile and pretend that he does – he lets you and everyone else know in no uncertain terms, and he’ll change his tone as soon as you change yours.

Does that make him an asshole?  Probably.  But it doesn’t make him sexist or racist.  If you go up against Trump, no matter who you are, he’s coming right back at you.

========================================

21. When he slagged off Rosie O’Donnell part two

Source: Here.

I like how in order to make him seem sexist, we have to track down absolutely every woman he’s ever insulted – and noticeably absent are all the men he’s ever insulted.  They aren’t included in this list.  I wonder why.

As for his comment, he needs a trillion dollars before he’d make out with Rosie??  Hell I’d need at least 2 trillion!  (I’m a woman so I can say that and it’s not sexist.)

========================================

22. When he made an oral sex joke

Source: Here.

We’re up to 22 so far and not a single example of sexism or racism yet.  And now we’re referencing that one time he made a sex joke.

From the link:

—– —–
Former Playboy playmate Brande Roderick was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice in the US. During a tense boardroom battle, she knelt in front of Trump – who takes the Alan Sugar role – to ask him whether she could be the next project manager.

After a six second silence (an eternity on TV), during which Trump presumably willed some blood to return to his head – he said: “It must be a pretty picture. You dropping to your knees”.
—– —–

First, this is a Playboy playmate.  I’m guessing she’s done a hell of a lot more than just get on her knees (I’m a woman so I can say that and it’s not sexist).  (Of course, it’s also not sexist because it’s 100% friggen true.)  You can see the joke here.

Second, you know what else you can see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtcaC8DEmc <– Not sexist for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtvXK8ni424 <– Not sexist for some reason, even though she’s very graphically describing things that would make any 3rd Waver froth at the mouth if a man said them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmzPp33kl7o <– Not sexist for some reason, though incredibly unfunny and banal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAX-r1jUHVM <– Not sexist for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOcb4ntJ8ps <– Not sexist for some reason.

And you know why none of those are considered sexist?  Scroll back up and read the definition of sexism.

Just think of Trump said *any* of the things the women in the above videos have said.  Imagine the media firestorm over how horrible, sexist, and misogynist he would be, for having dared say things that women say, on stage, and other women laugh about.  Tell me more about how male privilege lets men say whatever they want but oppresses women.

========================================

23. When he blamed sex assault on cohabitation

Source: Here.

From the link:

>> Rather than, say, questioning why so many assaults go unreported or why so few perpetrators are brought to justice.

^^^ If you’re interested in reading facts and figures from the Justice Department, Bureau of Justice Statistics, and other reputable sources regarding rape, you can see that here:
https://4thwavers.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/a-response-to-rape-culture-part-2of5/

If you’d like to see the numbers regarding military cohabitation (copy pasted from the above link), in 1985, Charles P. McDowell conducted a study of 1,218 rape reports filed in the US Air Force.

false rape accusation 1800s

Taken from a newspaper in the late 1800s. False accusations are even seen in the bible; in Genesis 39: 7-18, Joseph goes through his own ordeal of being falsely accused, showing that people of the time were familiar with the concept. Thankfully today, we have “innocent until proven guilty” – a foundational principle of justice that 3rd Wavers of course find problematic.

Of these, 460 were found to be proven by legal standards, but 212 turned out to be false allegations. And this time, the accusers actually gave their reasons! 20% claimed they did it out of spite or revenge, another 20% claimed it was to compensate for feelings of guilt or shame, 13% said they thought they might be pregnant, 12% said it was to conceal a love affair, and the remaining had various other reasons. That’s a considerable amount of ruining someone’s life forever, and some pretty f*cked up reasons for doing it.

The link above provides numerous other case studies on women who file false charges, and provides some insight as to why.  Also according to the numbers, some 40% of rapists are women (sources provided in the link above), and one study found 95% of sexual assaults at one juvenile facility were carried out by female staff.

Rapes and sexual assaults account for only 0.43% of total crime in the US, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.  We have one of the lowest rape and sexual assault rates in the world, even in the military.

Still, it’s an absolutely valid concern that men and women are going to cause drama if you put them in the same facilities together and do not lay down rules for governing behavior, expectations of professionalism, and related training.

========================================

24. When he did a u-turn on abortion

Source: Here.

Basically, Trump is pro-life, therefore he’s sexist.  Because you can’t be pro-life for any other reason, right?  And all pro-life people just secretly hate women, and have no other *possible* reason for being pro-life?

I’m thinking liberals see a list this long about Trump being sexist, then don’t actually bother to read it.  The headline agrees with what they want to think, and that’s all that matters.  The authors of these pieces understand this, and hence why so many of these are so whimsical and frivolous.

========================================

25. When he called Arianna Huffington ugly part two

Source: Here.

Call a woman ugly?  Sexist!

Say she’s beautiful, and that beauty is not superficial?  Sexist!

And remember, it’s only always ever the ones about calling women ugly – never the ones about men.  I’m guessing because it would somehow hurt the case for sexism if we acknowledged he calls men ugly since that’s not sexism, that’s social justice.

Also we’re literally using the *same* people we’ve already covered more than once just to make the list longer.

========================================

26. When he said Hillary couldn’t ‘satisfy’.

Source: Here and here.

Switch test.  If a woman said this about a man, still sexist?  If you want an even more thorough test, imagine Trump (or any other man) saying this about a man, or a woman saying this about another woman.  It has to remain sexist in all situations, or it was never sexist to begin with.

Also, does anyone from Oregon remember Monica Wehby?  You can read a little about her story here.  I was actually working for the Democratic Party of Portland during the time of her campaign, and was on the phones trying to get democratic candidates re-elected.  It was during this time that I saw just how much the left was gleefully dragging this woman’s name through the mud over her divorce.  Even at that time, as an ardent democrat,  kept thinking that this was a sensitive part of her personal life that shouldn’t be messed with – and how our side would hit the roof if a republican did this to one of our people.  And no one on the left ever called out anyone on the left when it came to attacking Monica.  It was never seen as “sexist”.

I’m sure I could dig up a half dozen more instances of the left doing this, like making fun of Sarah Palin’s kids, or Anne Coulter’s looks, as we’ve already covered.

Attacking Hillary’s personal life with Bill is a normal part of the mud slinging that goes with any political election.  Both the left and right do it, because it has an effect and it does work to sway voters.  But it’s not sexist.

========================================

27. When he used the word ‘bimbo’

Source: Here.

He insulted Megan Kelly by calling her a bimbo.

Here’s a list of 250 insults from Trump against various people, places, things, cats, dogs, goldfish, you name it.  Tell me again how you’re a special little snowflake because Trump called you a name.  Or how calling you a name, because you have The Legendary Vagina, gives Trump a special status; because he’s no longer just a name caller, he’s how A SEXIST!

========================================

28. When he called Heidi Klum fat

Source: Here.

Actually no.  He didn’t call her fat.

From this very source, immediately under that claim:

“In an interview with the New York Times, Trump said of the German supermodel: “Heidi Klum. Sadly, she’s no longer a 10.”

^ Saying you’re no longer a 10 is not the same as calling someone fat.  Plus, remember our switch test – is calling a man fat considered sexist?  No?  Then it’s not sexist.

========================================

29. When he insulted Carly Fiorina

Human suits itchy Carly and Ted

To the person on the left, this is sexist. To the person on the right, it’s not. Because that’s how sexism works.

Source: Here.

From the link:

—– —–
Fiorina is the former Hewlett Packard boss and Trump’s Republican candidate rival. According to Rolling Stone, he said: “Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?
—– —–

 

^^^ Damn, attacking the way someone looks in a presidential race.  That’s just awful.

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/3592a40f94f14fc8717417c884d139f87395e05dcfd69099ab4f78ca74f9d117_1.jpg <– Not sexist.

http://pocho.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trumphairdresser.jpg <– Not sexist.

http://mexlol.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Trump-Mexico-meme-wants-to-control-the-country-cant-even-control-his-hair.png <– Not sexist.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2015/07/13/52/c4/trumpcat.jpg <– Not sexist.

http://ladmansion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Caterpillar_2015-06-19_21-15-13-589×391.jpg <– Not sexist.

I’ll agree entirely that attacking Carly on her looks was unnecessary, especially when there’s two dozen other points freely available that Trump have referred to.  But no, this is not sexist.

========================================

30. When he insulted Fiorina part two

Source: Here.

Wow, part 2?  They released the sequel so early!

>> His comment – “Why does she keep interrupting everybody?” – was immediately called sexist on social media.

^^^ I don’t know.  Maybe cuz………. she was interrupting everybody?

Please don’t pretend that this suddenly wouldn’t be sexist if Trump had only mentioned another person who was interrupting who didn’t have The Legendary Vagina.

========================================

31. When he said abortion was ‘punishable’

Source: Here.

This again, huh?  We’ve done abortion already.  But yea lets do it again.

>> Trump caused mass outage after advocating “some form of punishment” for women who have abortions if the practise is banned (which it likely will be if he gets his way).

^^^ Wow.  Punishing someone for breaking the law.  How sexist can you get?

And don’t get it twisted – abortion is one of those things I don’t completely agree with the GOP on.  I think early term abortions should be okay.  Only your most fanatical 3rd Waver rad-fem would support having an abortion one day before the due date, demonstrating that most reasonable people are indeed somewhat pro-life.

But no matter where you stand on this issue, pro-life does not = sexist.  And neither does wanting to enforce the law.  If abortion is illegal, and you have an abortion, you broke the law.

========================================

32. When he called Clinton an ‘enabler’

Source: Here.

>> At a rally, he said: “Bill Clinton was the worst in history and I have to listen to her talking about it?” he said in Eugene, Oregon. “Just remember this: She was an unbelievably nasty, mean enabler.

^^^ Again, ripping on someone’s personal life when you don’t know the full reality of what’s going on with them.  It’s also not really an effective counter argument, though it would appeal to folks who are already against Hillary, as mud-slinging typically does.  But how is this “sexist”?

========================================

33. When he ‘apologized’ to Megyn Kelly

Source: Here.

He supposedly botched the “apology” by saying: “Over your life, Megyn, you’ve been called a lot worse, wouldn’t you say?”

Yea, not sexist.  Moving on.

Also, we are finally done with that source!  Thank god, I thought that would never end.

========================================

34. That women on “The Apprentice” need to rely on sex appeal.

Source: Here.

I’m actually using the ctrl + F method now to determine if I’ve already covered this one.  It’s coming off a source that overlapped a lot with the one we just finished with.

Anyway, the claim here: “It’s certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on ‘The Apprentice’ were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal.”

^^^ Statements like this are just so damn confusing.  On what conceivable level is this sexist?  We’re all grown adults here.  We all *know* that women have physical features and assets that make them attractive to men (and sometimes even to other women).  How is stating the obvious a sexist statement?  Do we really need to pretend that women don’t have curves?  That the sound of a woman’s voice, or the look of her eyes, or the way she moves, isn’t an obvious motivator for people to do things in their favor?

I’ve been given promotions and raises before because I was pretty.  I mean, yea, that does, in fact, happen in the grown up world.  And there was no way in hell I could ever have that happen as a man.  I can’t bat my eyes, twirl my hair, blush, and get free stuff.  This is absolutely an advantage that some women have.  It’s the same reason we’re less likely to get speeding tickets and more likely to get warnings.  And it’s never the women who actually have this advantage that complain that it’s sexist.  Ever notice that?

The woman in the swimsuit calendar that gets a 6 figure income for doing a fun job that she loves doing isn’t the one demanding this form of “sexism” end.  I doubt any of the women on The Apprentice were complaining that they were winning because they were pretty.  Again, this is an obvious advantage, and it’s never the women who *have* this advantage who are complaining about it.

========================================

35. That a woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.

Source: Here.

The quote: “I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” — “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”

^^^ Again, are we supposed to pretend like women aren’t beautiful?  And any acknowledgement that they are is sexist?

Here’s an interesting quote from Judge Judy – yes, THE Judge Judy – from her book What Would Judy Say: Be The Hero of Your Own Story:

——————————-
“Let’s be real. I understand that as women we want to be respected for our abilities and our intellects. But the idea that we should all treat each other as if we are neutered, genderless creatures is just plain silly. I say to women—and to men, too—use all of your assets. I find it disingenuous for women to wear short skirts, high heels, and flattering sweaters and then complain because men look at them.

I figured this out as a lawyer because there are few places that so rely on personal appeal as a courtroom. Use my feminine wiles? Damn right! It’s not just women who do this. I remember going to see Jerry when he was a lawyer. He was delivering his summation to the jury—six men and six women. Jerry cut a cute figure and I saw him unbutton his jacket, put his hands in his pockets, and strut back and forth. He was working that jury like a hooker on a street corner. He probably would have won anyway, but he was using his assets—all of them.”
——————————-

^^^ So… Judge Judy is just as sexist as Trump?  Probably so, given how we’re defining “sexism” these days.  Any recognition that women are … well, women, is sexism.

========================================

36. That women have a “great act going on to trick men”.

Source: Here.

Here’s the quote: “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part.

^^^ If anyone reading happens to be in Portland, Oregon, we can go out together sometime, and I will show you how a woman can do this.  I absolutely can get things from men by flirting with them.  Not every woman can, and those who can don’t always choose to, but this most certainly does happen.

In fact, one of these days if I have someone follow me with a camera phone, I’ll even demonstrate it and post it on youtube.  I can walk into a place with a sign posted “customers only” for the restrooms, and if I’m dressed and sound like a man, I won’t get in.  If I’m dressed and sound like a woman, they almost always hand over the key.

If I walk up to a bus stop when the bus is just getting there, and someone else has been waiting for half an hour, if I’m dressed like a man, they’ll go first.  If I’m dressed like a woman, they’ll stand aside and let me board first.

I’m a woman who used to be a man, so I can still wear men’s clothes and sound like one.  I can demonstrate these differences right in front of you.

Again, it’s interesting how the women who get this advantage never complain that it’s sexist, and neither do the men who joyfully provide this advantage.  It’s always those who aren’t involved in this exchange who like to cry sexist.

========================================

37. That Bette Midler’s “ugly face and body” are offensive.

Source: Here.

Quote: While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.

Is it sexist to say a man is extremely unattractive?  No?

Okay.  Not sexist.  Moving on.

========================================

38. That the best line in any movie is this beautiful gem.

Source: Here.

Quote: “My favorite part [of ‘Pulp Fiction’] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: ‘Bitch be cool.’ I love those lines.”

It’s interesting that if Trump said his favorite part of a movie is where the bad guy gets shot in the head 20 times, that’d be totally fine.  Anyway I’ve never seen Pulp Fiction, so I don’t know the context of this scene.  It sounds like a line from a bad guy, because bad guys are supposed to talk like that.  They usually end up getting shot, blown up, or run over at some point – and the audience cheers!  But saying “bitch be cool” – yea, seriously a problem.  Can’t allow that.

Double standardWomen choking men is a sign of empowerment.

Man choking woman is sexist.

========================================

39. That women fawn all over him because he is rich and powerful.

Source: Here.

Quote: “Love him or hate him, Donald Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred,” Trump said about himself one time. “Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.

^^^ Which part of this statement is supposed to be sexist?

That as a woman, it’s sexist that I like a strong, powerful man?  Am I not allowed to like that?  I also like money.  Am I not allowed to like that either?

Okay what if I were a man and I liked strong powerful women?  What about a man who likes strong powerful men?  How bout a non-binary person, as Oregon has now recently recognized that as a gender identification.  If you’re non-binary, are you allowed to like strong and powerful men?  Powerful women?

Someone please explain to me which of my emotions are automatically sexist so I can memorize them and remember never to feel them.

And with that, we are finally done with another source!

========================================

40. The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people

Source: Here.

Quote: “When Trump was serving as the president of his family’s real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

You can find a little background on the Trump Organization, which is freely available online, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization .  The company was founded in 1923, and has over 22,000 employees.  It’s very possible for 2 or 3 people in an agency that big to actually be racist, especially since there’s always that “one guy”.

Imagine if Wal-Mart, with it’s 1.4 million employees, had a store somewhere in Texas that denied employment to a black person.  You’d have to be on drugs (or maybe just a liberal) to think that makes the ENTIRE COMPANY – including all board members and it’s CEO – a bunch of racists.  It’d be even more telling if the CEO, Doug McMillon, were then completely outraged upon finding out such a thing, and took legal action as a result.  Any reasonable person would call that the right move.

…. except if it’s Trump.  Who did actually file a counter-suit for defamation.  This is a person who wears his heart on his sleeve, speaks his mind, says exactly what he’s thinking, and immediately responds to such accusations with outrage.  In fact, in his own words on the matter in The Art of the Deal:

What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black . . . I’d rather fight than fold, because as soon as you fold once, you get the reputation of being a folder.“.  Completely reasonable: If you don’t rent to welfare recipients, and most of those are unfortunately black, then that’s how the numbers may tend to come out.  And I’m saying this as someone who has received welfare benefits for most of her adult life in the US.  The sad truth is, I can’t be on welfare, and also rent a space in any property I want.  That’s the case regardless of my skin colour.  This whole thing can be made a lot worse if you have some one in your company of 22,000 employees who comes up with the wise idea of making the call based on how the person looks rather than due process.

According to the justice department, the settlement was “in no way an admission of a violation“.  That’s probably why Trump went on to say in his book: “In the end the government couldn’t prove its case, and we ended up making a minor settlement without admitting any guilt.

Despite this, Trump still went on to make changes in his company to ensure that no discrimination could happen without him being aware, and also agreed to work closely with the New York Urban League (a civil rights group).  However, this *did not* mean changing the no-welfare requirement, which stayed.  As a result, Trump was called back into court again in 1978, but the justice department could do absolutely nothing to build a case.  It’s not against the law to discriminate against welfare recipients.

So this claim falls flat.

========================================

41. In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career

Source: Here and here.

Quote: “When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, told the New Yorker for a September article. “It was the eighties, I was a teen-ager, but I remember it: they put us all in the back.

Not sure why “teen-ager” is hyphenated.  Anyway, the second source link explains this a little more accurately.  A New Jersey appeals court upheld a 200,000 dollar fine because managers – not trump – had removed a black dealer when they were asked to by a high rolling gambler named Robert Libutti – who is also not Trump.

Again, none of this is Trump.  It’s people in his company.  Trump himself has spoken out against racism and other forms of bigotry numerous times:

http://joeforamerica.com/2016/07/trump-fighting-racism-cool/

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

African-American Trump Executive Defends Her Boss Against Racism Charges

Take a moment to listen to the above video.

It’s a legitimate criticism that Trump could possibly do more to root out and stop such behavior happening in his own company before it happens, but there is absolutely *no* indication, anywhere so far, that Trump himself is a racist.

Also worth noting:

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/07/22/despite-most-anti-lgbt-platform-ever-pundits-tout-trump-champion-lgbt-causes/211834

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/can-conservatives-trust-trump-on-marriage

========================================

42. He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him

Source: Here.

Quote: “Three times in a row on Feb. 28, Trump sidestepped opportunities to renounce white nationalist and former KKK leader David Duke, who told his radio audience last week that voting for any candidate other than Trump is “really treason to your heritage.”

So… we’re up to number 42 on this list now.  Most of these accusations have had absolutely no merit whatsoever, and the small portion that may have seemed to did not hold up under even the briefest scrutiny.  And we’ve seen how on number 7, telling someone they’ll make a great wife is sexist (I still wonder if telling someone they’ll be a good husband is also sexist).  On number 10, saying that women are beautiful is sexist.

And at this point in the list, we’re seeing that accusations of racism are thrown around the exact same way.

If somebody walks up to me and says “This person is a racist / sexist!  Are you against them???” – yea, no.  I’m gonna need wayyyyyy more information from now on.  By racist these days you could literally mean just about anything OTHER THAN the actual definition of racist.

In fact 8 Bit Philosophy did a good video on this very problem.

Then we have sources like this one: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Racist 1So apparently, 16 years ago, Trump was disgusted with David Duke and his racism!!

16 years is a long time.  I mean there are people I knew that long ago that I’d have a hard time recalling.  That’s probably why he kept saying he doesn’t know anything about him.  If you haven’t hung out with someone in nearly 2 decades, that’s a pretty safe bet.

Some time later, Trump gets the update, finds out who the guy is, and what does he do?

This:

Another bullshit claim that doesn’t check out.

========================================

43. He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States

Source: Here.

Quote: “Long before calling Mexican immigrants “criminals” and “rapists,” Trump was a leading proponent of “birtherism,” the racist conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States and is thus an illegitimate president.”

Oh yea.  Several things.

1. How is this racist?  Nobody brought up racism when people were questioning if Ted Cruz could be president because he might have been born in Canada.  You seriously friggen *can* call literally anything and everything “racist” these days.  How is being born in another country racist?  I can’t even….

2. Trump never called Mexican immigrants “criminals” and “rapists”.  Scroll back up and read the very first one of these we covered in this post.

3. The original birther claim did, in fact, come from the Hillary camp.  Now, to be clear, Hillary Clinton herself was not the one who started that, so lets keep our facts straight.  It was actually one of her campaign strategists who saw and opportunity.  Hillary did try using this for leverage during her 2008 campaign bid, but she eventually relented and encouraged her voters to support Obama.  So she was out pretty early on, but Trump kept going with it.  Again, bottom line is that this originated with the Clinton camp, not with Trump.

Of course it’s not racist when she does it.

========================================

44. He treats racial groups as monoliths

Source: Here.  – And this, by the way, is my absolute favorite one!!

Quote: Like many racial instigators, Trump often answers accusations of bigotry by loudly protesting that he actually loves the group in question. But that’s just as uncomfortable to hear, because he’s still treating all the members of the group — all the individual human beings — as essentially the same and interchangeable. Language is telling, here: Virtually every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.”

^^^ Now hang on, it gets even better.  Here’s the key point:

“I’ll take jobs back from China, I’ll take jobs back from Japan,” Trump said during his visit to the U.S.-Mexican border in July. “The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”

^^^ Okay, so did you get that?  Referring to a group of people as a demographic is racist.  That is: saying “blacks” do such and such, or “hispanics” want such and such – is racist.  Before you go further, go back up to the start of this point, and read it again real slow.  Even read from the original source on this one – trust me, it’s worth it.  Make SURE you understand what’s being said here.

“The Hispanics / Latinos / Native Americans” getting jobs, or loving Trump, or loving Hillary for that matter (unless it’s only racist if they love Trump) – are all examples of racism.

Are you ready for this?  Lets check out how  many websites are TOTALLY F*ING RACISTS!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino_vote <– Latinos vote a certain way??? OMG RACIST!  How could you wikipedia???!!

http://www.pewresearch.org/topics/hispaniclatino-vote/ <– Pew Research!  Noooooooo!  Why?  WHY PEW RESEARCH???  Why did you become… RACIST???!!

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dch/programs/healthycommunitiesprogram/tools/pdf/hispanic_latinos_insight.pdf <– My god, not even the Center for Disease Control is safe from racism!  The liberals were right.  Racism really IS systemic!  I can see why they say that now!  (No seriously I really f*ing see why they keep saying that.)

http://www.kidzworld.com/article/4973-hispanic-culture-and-traditions <– Even a site called Kidz World is treating Hispanics like they’re a “monolithic” group of people with a shared cultural understanding that leads to commonalities in their thoughts behavior and choices!  Is this *really* what we want to teach our children???  (Because that’s pretty much what I’d be teaching mine…)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK44247/ <– Scientific research CLAIMING that Hispanic people have needs that should be considered as far as their mental health is concerned!  Someone have Trump say “The Hispanics need mental healthcare” so we can condemn this study for being a completely factual and peer reviewed study on the importance of cultural sensitivity RACIST!!!

Not meaning to get too sociological at this point, since only maybe 2 people have bothered to read this far, but there’s a difference between gendered / racial expectations, and stereotypes.  What are they?

Gender expectations: “This job requires walking alone at night, under bridges, through dark alleys, checking up on homeless individuals who may be suffering from mental health disorders and providing them with supplies and resources (an typical job description of community outreach work).  A woman probably won’t like this job because most women try to avoid such situations if they can, but we’re of course still an equal opportunity employer.”

Stereotypes: “You can’t work this job, YOU’RE A GIRL!”

Okay, see the difference?  If a woman applies for a job as a community outreach worker, the hiring agency will probably take steps to make sure she knows what she’s getting into, because it’s perfectly reasonable that most women would change their minds once they really know what’s expected of them, whereas most men might see it as an adventure.  Gender expectations are a safe assumption regarding the differences between men and women, while gender stereotypes are an insistence that each gender must adhere to your preconceived ideas.

There are racial expectations too.  If I told you that I was walking by the inner city park this afternoon and saw some kids playing basketball… what image comes to your mind?  Black kids?  Cool.  That’s exactly what I thought of too.  That’s not racist – I’m not saying black kids have to play basketball!  I’m saying when I think of inner city kids and basketball, I think of black kids, because that’s generally a reasonable expectation to have.  If you walked into a golf club, would most people be black or white?  Having an answer to that question does not make you racist.  Saying only white people can play golf – THAT’S racist.

This is precisely why you have so many webpages talking about Hispanic voters / behaviors / preferences / and so on.  Hispanics absolutely do have preferences as a group.  That’s not the same as stereotyping, or seeing them as “monolithic”, or whatever intellectualize academic-sounding buzz word you decide to use to make your nonsense sound more valid.

But like I said, probably only 2 people have read this far, and I probably just put one of you to sleep.

Before we move on, also from the source link:

Quote: “I have a great relationship with the blacks,” Trump said in April 2011. “I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2014/07/black_american_versus_african_american_why_i_prefer_to_be_called_a_black.html <– a lot of black folks want to be called black, because they have never been to Africa.  They were born in America.  They’re Black Americans, not African – which makes perfect sense.  While you should call a person what they liked to be called, it’s not racist to refer to black people as “blacks”.  It’s called “Black Lives Matter”, not “African-American Lives Matter”.

I mean I’m white.  But you don’t call me European-American.  You just call me “white”.

========================================

45. He trashed Native Americans, too

Source: Here.

Quote: “In 1993, when Trump wanted to open a casino in Bridgeport, Connecticut, that would compete with one owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Nation, a local Native American tribe, he told the House subcommittee on Native American Affairs that “they don’t look like Indians to me… They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”

You can see the video here:

Basically, Trump owns casinos, and wants to open new casinos in a territory where Native Americans are also operating them.  In his view, the fact that Natives don’t have to pay taxes, and he does, is “anti-competitive”.  You can see a little more about the complexity of this lawsuit here: http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/nyregion/trump-in-a-federal-lawsuit-seeks-to-block-indian-casinos.html <– this is a report from when the case was actually happening, so it’s a bit more journalistic than nearly every other result on google where it’s basically “Trump said something something casinos HE’S RACIST!!!”

It’s an interesting question as to whether or not this actually creates and anti-competitive situation in the gambling industry.  The Indian Casinos are referred to as a “monopoly” in the article linked above.  Is this a situation we should just accept due to the need for “reparations”?  That’s definitely a question that will never get discussed since the moment anyone even tries, liberals will start screaming that it’s racist to shut down the discussion.

As to whether it’s racist to point out that someone does or doesn’t “looks Indian”, and more importantly, whether someone actually is Indian before they can get benefits, as Trump was pointing out… need I remind you:

Rachel DolezalEven if you don’t remember her name, you certainly remember her face.  Rachel Dolezal “looks black”, but isn’t black, and caused an outrage among liberals.  Funny how the question of whether or not you actually are the race you claim to be suddenly matters whenever you want it to.  If I said she doesn’t “look black” – then later it turns out she actually isn’t black – is that still racist?

Yes.  Of course it is.  Because literally everything is racist.

Long story short – Trump questioning whether or not someone “looks Indian” isn’t racist, since most people absolutely are aware that there is a certain appearance that “looks Indian” (just like there’s such a thing as “looks black” or “looks white”).  As was pointed out earlier, “racial expectations” are not racist.  If you’re black, I expect you to have black skin.  If you have white skin, well, you don’t “look black”.

========================================

46. He encouraged the mob justice that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment

Source: Here.

Sweet!  I came back to this after a few weeks of break, thinking I was going to have a tough time researching the ones still remaining.  Thankfully, this one has absolutely nothing at all to do with race, so it doesn’t even require research.

You can even see the actual ad itself here, which was hyperlinked in the original source.  In it, Trump very clearly says “New York Families — White, Black, Hispanic and Asian — have had to give up the pleasure of a leisurely stroll in the Park at dusk“.

He never once mentions the race or colour of the criminals.

He even talks about “the noble pursuit of civil liberties”.

For f*cks sake, he is being as non-racist as a person could possibly ever get.  I challenge you to think of a LESS RACIST way of putting this ad.

========================================

47. He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

Source: Here.

Because I actually care about accuracy, I went ahead and watched the little video clip on the webpage.  Reading just the headline, I had no idea what race the person in question was.  I mean, are you assuming that he’s black just because he’s a BLM protester?  That you can’t be white and do that?  I’m sure that’s not a racist assumption because “racist” is clearly a word that means whatever you want it to mean, and it’s meaning can change whenever you want it to.

According the an article specifically on this event, CNN reported: “At least a half-dozen attendees shoved and tackled the protester, a black man, to the ground as he refused to leave the event

Well by golly, will you look at that.

Someone goes into a Trump rally, starts chanting a slogan that’s at odds with the rally, takes off his sweatshirt to reveal a shirt with the slogan, gets told to leave – he WON’T leave, then people start pushing and shoving him, and he starts fighting back.  And you really believe this *only* happened because he was black, and it would not also happen if he were white.

========================================

48. He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”

Source: Here.

Awesome!  Another one I don’t have to research.

Okay so … “passionate” is the wrong word here?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/crime_of_passion <– this is terrible news for our legal system.  Someone better call up the justice department and tell them to stop being racist.

I mean if “passionate” isn’t the right word here – what is?  Calm?  Rational?  Level-headed?  Especially if you don’t know the details of what happened, “passionate” seems like a pretty blanket term that you can use without saying anything too pointed.

========================================

49. He stereotyped Jews and shared an anti-Semitic meme

Source: Here.

I’m so glad these have started to get back to the normal rhetoric of “everything-is-racist”, as it spares me from having to do anymore in-depth research on complicated topics or read court transcripts to find out what was actually said.  Some of those above took a lot of work!  But we’re back to the brain numbing routine we started out on.

Quote: “I’m a negotiator, like you folks,” – said by Trump, followed by – “But that wasn’t even the most offensive thing Trump told his Jewish audience.

Yes.  That’s right.  “I’m a negotiator like you” is so terribly offensive.

How is Family Guy even still on the air by this point?

^^^ Seriously, someone please explain to me why the same liberals and SJWs who are constantly on about Trump’s “racism” don’t seem to mind literally every episode of Family Guy.  They can make hundreds of jokes on racial stereotypes, but Trump dares to mention “negotiations” in front of Jews, and it’s considered to be nearly “the most offensive thing”.

Unbelievably, this same article states:

Ironically, Trump has many close Jewish family members. His daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism in 2009 before marrying the real estate mogul Jared Kushner. Trump and Kushner raise their two children in an observant Jewish home.

…………………… and yet, in the paragraph just above that one…. he’s racist.

I guess it’s the same way I – a trans woman – sometimes get called “transphobic” when I don’t agree with a liberal.  These words really are meaningless.  The article doesn’t even care if Trump’s daughter is Jewish, or that he has Jewish family members.  Hell Trump himself could be Jewish and I’ve no doubt that it still wouldn’t matter.

========================================

50. Laziness is a Trait in Blacks

Source: Here.

This statement comes from a book written by John O’Donnell, a former employee of Trump who quit to avoid being fired, and who had a personal vendetta against Trump.  Nearly all of the claims in O’Donnell’s book come just from O’Donnell himself, with absolutely no way to confirm or verify any of them.  Moreover, many of his claims simply clash with what we would expect from Trump.  They sound nothing like him.

“I worship Satan.  He’s a great guy.  Sacrifice goats to him twice a week.  And I pray for the downfall of mankind.  When the world is burning, I’ll be king.  I like that.” <– If this appeared in O’Donnell’s book, no one would question that either, even though that sounds just as ridiculous as some of O’Donnell’s claims on the page and sounds equally out of character for Trump.

========================================

At long last, this list is complete.  We’ve covered 50 accusations so far on racism and sexism, and absolutely *none* of them hold up.  A few I had to actually sit down and research, but most fell immediately on their own.  I’m still not able to get over calling someone a “good wife” being sexist.  It’s been almost a month since I started working on this, and that one in particular still blows me away.

This is easily the largest single post I’ve ever made, and I’ve learned two things.

1 – The left will call absolutely anything racist or sexist.  In fact, it’s gotten to where if I hear either of those words used – especially if they’re coming from a leftist – I immediately assume the person in question probably did nothing wrong.  If Steve Jones is sexist, probably he was arguing with a liberal, and the liberal was losing the argument.  I didn’t think this way before doing this list.  I do think that way now.

2. – The absolute only counter argument anyone has ever provided for this page is not clicking the link, then using not-clicking-or-reading as a form of argument.  I’ve literally posted this link twice in a thread before, then had someone say ask about calling Mexicans rapists.

first one^^^ I’ve actually had to resort to taking screen shots of numerous items on the list, and posting them as pics in threads, because people just refuse to click the link.  Even when the featured image is of two women engaged in some BDSM stuff that the left loves, they simply avoid clicking on anything that might possibly contain information that threatens their little bubble (then claim republicans are “immune to facts”).  I’ve not yet had anyone offer anything besides their complete ignorance as a counter.  This is why I’ve decided to cut the list off at 50, rather than continue.  Most people won’t read this page at all, and even Trump supporters have told me that this page was a bit too long for them to appreciate, way back when the list was only at around 40 or so.

And what happens when they ignore the link, mention something in the list, then I post a screen shot?  They either go quiet and leave the thread, since I’m clearly a racist (as if that word means anything), or they block me.  What these folks haven’t counted on is that I’m now starting to attend rallies where there’s no block button.  That’s lead to some hilarious results so far.  But in the meantime, I guess all I can do is hope that this page has at least some effect on people before the election.

 

When They Just Can’t Win, Part 8 – Trump is Bad!

Seems like those unfriend and block buttons really are the only defense people have when you go through their claims and start refuting them one by one.

Here we go again.

========================================

One Liberal's SLANT on Politics's photo.
LikeShow more reactions

CommentShare

Comments
Athena Brown

Athena Brown How is he a “con man”?

He actually isn’t a liar – that would be Hillary. Trump is just wrong a lot because he doesn’t research the facts before speaking.

My challenge still stands – please show me 2 things Trump has ever said or done that was racist.

I’m also not sure how he’s a religious biggot… in fact this is the first time I’m seeing that one. Links? Evidence?

No one cares if he’s twice divorced. Most people have been divorced at least once. That’s life. We fall in love, it doesn’t work out, we split.

Haven’t researched the university claim.

Links on him not paying taxes?

My challenge also includes Trump ever saying or doing 2 things that were sexist. I’ll also accept some other demonstration from when he’s ever “treated women like trash”.

Being a political OUTSIDER is actually a plus, not a minus.

The only thing in this list I’d agree with is the 4 bankruptcies, and I’ll agree he doesn’t have the best manners, but that’s hardly a prime issue.

Athena Brown
Athena Brown Oh, and yea – I’m on the right, and I want him president.
Austin Galante

Austin Galante http://trumpthemovie.com

25 years ago, Donald Trump suppressed this documentary. It’s time the truth comes out.
trumpthemovie.com
Athena Brown

Athena Brown ^ Come onnnnnnn. I’m not paying to watch a movie on a bunch of stuff I could probably

>> refute
^^^ for free

like I usually do. If you need time to find the source material online go ahead.

Austin Galante
Austin Galante Oh shit, they ate charging to watch it now. I watched it for free. Maybe there is a link to watch it free. Very informational. He’s a piece of shit.
Austin Galante
Austin Galante And off the top of my head, telling Megan Kelly that “she must have blood coming out of her whatever”, is a pretty fucking sexist thing to say to a woman; simply for giving his winey ass questions he didn’t like.
That is a demeaning way to put her down when he was getting real questions that made him look bad.
Athena Brown

Athena Brown What I don’t get is how Trump can insult literally *EVERYONE* who is male, and insult them in every creative way he can think of, over and over again until they start dropping out of the race:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3K-jr4q6g

…………….. but if he insults a woman ONE TIME…. that’s sexist.

No, my friend… that’s equality. If you can’t stand up and take the hits like the men do, and you need special coddling, then you’re in the wrong business.

I’m a woman, and could run as an Oregon state representative. I don’t. Why? Because I know I don’t have what it takes. I don’t want to handle *that* level of heat day in and day out – waking up each day and seeing half the city calling me vile names just because I’m with one party or the other. But if I did run for a seat, then I absolutely would expect every bit of what the men get, because that’s what equality is all about. If you can’t take the hits, get out of the race. I believe in equality, so I don’t think women get special treatment, or need to have their hands held every step of the way. Hillary doesn’t. Sarah doesn’t. Jill doesn’t. Trump could – and does – insult them, but they can take it.

And they fire right back.
.

Nicole Greazel
Nicole Greazel Now Athena, I know you’re going to deny all of this or else not want to read any of the articles but here is evidence of everything from this picture. And let’s not forget about him mocking a reporter with a disability. How you can still defend him baffles me.
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
Nicole Greazel
Athena Brown

Athena Brown >> Now Athena, I know you’re going to deny all of this or else not want to read any of the articles

^^^ What the actual f*ck…. please show me one single debate I’ve ever been in during my entire **history** on facebook where I haven’t read an article someone else posted as evidence. Hell at LEAST 9 times out of 10 I read the article and the person who’s posting it hasn’t.

>> but here is evidence of everything from this picture.

^^^ Yea you posted like 6 different links at once, so it’s going to take a while.

>> And let’s not forget about him mocking a reporter with a disability. How you can still defend him baffles me.

^^^ First that’s not an example of racist or sexist, so it doesn’t actually answer the challenge I posted. Second, Trump says he didn’t know the person was disabled. If he did know, then yea that was a real crap thing to do, sure. But the question was still about him being racist or sexist.

Nicole Greazel
Nicole Greazel I wasn’t claiming that it was racist or sexist. It just showed what kind of person he can be. But as I figured that would happen, you defended him and that was to be expected.
Athena Brown

Athena Brown Going through them now.

>> *First Link*

^^^ Consider this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Further: Trump maintains he didn’t know the person he was referring to was disabled, and this is a reasonable defense. It’s possible he was just mocking him, the way he would mock anyone else, and the person just happened to also be disabled.

But okay, lets consider for a moment that Trump vividly recalled this specific person was disabled and was deliberately going to make fun of his disability, completely removed from all other things being said at that moment. That’s not racist, it’s not sexist, and although it would be considered crude and immature, it’s not enough to switch my vote over to a manipulative liar who’s rigged the democratic elections from the beginning. So moving on.

>> *Second Link*

——————
Late last month, on “Good Morning America,” “CBS This Morning,” and other political talk shows, Marco Rubio called Donald Trump “a con artist.”
——————

^^^ Oh now THERE’S a good source! Rubio, who was fighting with Trump viciously for the nomination, and got beat in his own state. Yea, I’m sure this guy is going to be totally unbiased and present only the evidence.

Here’s another:

———————
Rubio implied that Trump’s Presidential campaign was another instance of intentional deception. It’s a message we’ve heard not just from Rubio, but from Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney, as well as various pundits.
———————

^^^ Okay, so his opponents called him a con artist. Therefore, he is.

Now lets look at what Hillary’s opponents have called her, and believe everyone one of them without question, shall we? Because we know those are unbiased sources we can trust.

One more:

———————-
A grifter takes advantage of a person’s confidence for his own specific ends—ends that are often unknowable to the victim and unrelated to the business at hand. He willfully deceives a mark into handing over his trust under false pretenses. He has a plan. What ultimately sets con artists apart is their intent.
———————-

^^^ Sorry but this describes Hillary to a T. Lets move on.

>> *Third Link*

———————-
But there’s only one truly massive liar in this race: Donald Trump. When Politico attempted to measure how many lies Trump told over the course of 4.6 hours of speeches, they found that he lied, on average, once every five minutes. When Huffington Post catalogued his lies over the course of just one town hall event, they came up with 71 lies.
———————-

^^^ Alright, lets consider I’m having a discussion about the American revolutionary war.

I say that the war ended July 4th, 1776. Sounds reasonable, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War <— Nope! September 3rd, 1783! That’s when the war ended.

Now……….. did I **LIE** about when the war ended? Or was I simply wrong? Because I’d say I was wrong. Now if I knew the war ended in 1783, and was deliberately telling you on purpose that it ended 1776 because I was trying to GET something from you – well that would describe Hillary, not Trump.

Trump is wrong a lot because he doesn’t research the facts before he speaks. Once elected, this can be fixed, as he’ll be surrounded by people whose job it is to do that very research.

Hillary f*ing LIES. She knows what she’s saying isn’t true, but will say it anyway. She’ll change her position to whatever she thinks will get votes. She’ll promise anyone anything. THAT is what makes a liar a liar. That can’t be fixed by having knowledgeable people around you either.

Moving on

>> *Fourth link*

(getting long so going to hit enter then answer in the next post)

Athena Brown

Athena Brown From link:

>> . The ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entering the U.S.

^^^ He was referring to Muslims from the middle east. You heard about the terror attacks in France lately? … or Germany? Does Brussels ring a bell? Can you figure out why the UK left the EU? Are other European countries on high alert because thy think it’s fun?

That truck that drove through and killed 80 people last week?

…………….. NONE of that makes a convincing argument for why Muslims from that area ought to be halted until we have a better vetting process? I mean sure you can disagree and that’s fine. I hear ya. “Let them in no matter what – it’s our principle!” I disagree, though I can see where you’re coming from.

But please don’t feed me this racist xenophobic BS. There are solid reasons behind wanting this to happen.

Also, that part about Trump being surrounded by experts to do the research? Well that happened – which is why Trump has recently changed his position, and is now more accepting of allowing immigrants from that region. After all, his original statements included “. . . until we can figure out what’s going on!”

>> 2. ‘I’m a negotiator like you folks’

^^^ This is listed as “most offensive thing ever”. Suuuuuuuure it is.

And we’re talking about Jews here.

Most. Offensive. Thing. You can say about Jews. Is that they’re negotiators.

I … you… just… posiahfqpehfpiwuehywuerhwsdf okay.

>> “Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t negotiate deals?” he joked.

^^^ Because joking about being a good negotiator IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO JEWS OMFG SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS WHY DOES HE NOT JUST CHANGE HIS NAME TO ADOLF TRUMP RIGHT NOW!!!

I swear to f*ing god the desperation to vilify this man is so incredible that people just don’t know when to quit.

>> 3. ‘the blacks’

^^^ http://www.slate.com/…/black_american_versus_african… <— yea. This.

>> 4. ‘I am the least racist person there is’

^^^ Entirely true. I’m still waiting for even 2 examples of this man ever doing or saying anything that was racist.

>> 5. ‘Laziness is a trait in blacks’

^^^ There’s no verification that Trump ever said this. It appears in a book that was written by a former disgruntled employee of Trump that hated him and had an axe to grind. The book is filled with all sorts of filth about Trump that you might expect from someone trying to get revenge on him, and is based on hearsay and pure demonizing.

>> 6. ‘a well-educated black’

^^^ I’m going to go ahead and move on to the next link, this is getting silly.

See the link above. They like to be called “blacks” – which makes perfect sense. After all, I’m not a European American…. I’m white.

And sure. Being “well-educated” is the most offensive thing you can say about someone. This page is no longer worth my time, so I’m moving on.

>> *Fifth Link*

——————-
Trump trumped his prior statements on Islam with his most incendiary proposal to date: a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”
——————-

^^^ Yea we talked about this. Scroll up.

Athena Brown

Athena Brown Last one. After this you can tell me how I didn’t read any of your links, didn’t respond to anything you said, “just won’t’ listen”, lalala – pretty much what everyone else says once everything has been systematically gone through and addressed and they’ve got nothing left to say.

>> *Sixth Link*

> First “insult”

—————–
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
—————–

^^^ Now, explain to me how this means “Mexican’s are rapist”.

Because I’m reading here that there are rapist in Mexico, and Mexico’s economic and judicial policies are creating an environment where their criminals are wanting to cross into the United States.

Trump is acknowledging that some of these are good people. He’s said utterly nothing about Mexicans living in Mexico.

Now, if you know of ANOTHER source where he said “Mexicans are rapist”, please show me and I’ll change my mind. Or if you can show me 2 other examples, anywhere, at any time, from any place you’d like, of Trump being either racist or sexist, I’ll change my mind then too.

I guess until then, because I’m daring to ask the questions and have an open mind, that I’ll just have to be a racist.

> Second “insult”

——————-
Sit down, you weren’t called
——————-

^^^ Uh… okay? If you weren’t called and it’s not your turn, then you can’t just talk anyway because you’re a special snowflake and you feel like it. Raise your hand and wait your turn like everyone else.

——————
Go back to Univision
——————

^^^ ……………. and?… like, did this guy actually work for Univision? I’m not seeing the insult here.

——————
Do you think Trump was communicating with security to have you thrown out?
——————

^^^ If you are disrupting the conference, then yes, Trump has every goddam right to throw you out. You can’t stand there and ask questions OVER another reporter who is ALSO trying to ask a question. For f*cks sake.

> Third “insult”

[mocking disability] – we talked about this one. Scroll up.

> Fourth “insult”

^^^ [Total and complete shut down of Muslims] – we talked about this one. Scroll up.

> Fifth insult (no air quotes this time)

——————–
“He’s not a war hero” [John McCain, who was captured]
——————–

^^^ Okay, legit point this time. That was out of line. This definitely counts against Trump.

See if you found a BUNCH of them like this, that would be a persuasive reason to change my mind and switch my vote. But finding a legitimate problem once in a blue moon, when you compare this to Hillary, makes it no contest. Trump is simply the better choice by a long shot. I can put up with a president who occasionally says something off base.

> Sixth “insult”

[Trump makes a beautiful point here that he’s only against ILLEGAL immigration]

^^^ Why is this one even included in the list? This isn’t an insult at all. This is actually helping Trump’s case.

> Seventh and Eigth “insult”

[Insulting Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donald]

^^^ So Trump can talk smack about literally every man he sees, but when he insults a woman, that’s sexism?

Sorry, I think men and women are equal. If you’re going to work in politics, you’re going to have some heat thrown your way. Now if Trump can insult literally all the male candidates over and over and call them all sorts of vicious names, and no one bats and eye, then he says something about a woman and that’s “sexist” – you’ll get why feminism is no longer about equality. If you need special coddling, you’re in the wrong business.

> Ninth “insult”

————————-
“I won’t do an interview unless they pay me!”
————————-
out of arguments have to block
^^^ *yawn*

> 10th “insult”

[Insults Rand Paul]

^^^ Thankfully Rand is male. If he were female, that’d be SEXIST and it would mean he HATES WOMEN.

===================================================

Annnnnnnd that last post didn’t make it.  When I tried to hit enter, it came back with that “cannot post” message, and of course at this point I know exactly what that means.  I’m basically saving just about every thread I get into at this point.